We have just had a visit from Council regarding the Collina Oval for this Saturday.
We went to the ground and the bottom field is saturated and basically un playable.
As we have no Boy’s U16’s, U14’s or U12’s can we do the following;
- Move the U10’s game to Field 2 all day.
- Move U9’s to the U10’s field.
- Make field 1 into two U6 fields.
- Make field 3 into two U7 fields.
- Move U8’s to the U9’s field still located on the bottom fields, but its in better condition then the U8’s field..
- Then Move the U14 Girls to play on Fields 4 & 5 (10.30am Games)
- Then followed by the U16 Girls. (12pm Games)
I am sure this all works.
A table to suit these changes will be at the ground available from the canteen.